Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

New World

Well off I go into the wild blue yonder! ...maybe not. I am not quite there. I still have forty one days left. I might have graduated but i am still working on the mind set of college. I am sure all miss the friends but the ones who really matter will only be a text,call,Facebook message away. :)



Friends are great! : )
I am so glad i have such wonderful friends. I am grateful for the ones who do crazy things with you and then have heartfelt meaningful important conversations with you. In fact we recently ordered pizza then got confused where we pick it up and were creepers walking around the pizza Hut and then went and parked in the Albertsons parking lot and ate,and talked. :)

Of course there is the infamous trip to Utah! wow i am just packing it in! :) just a kick start for the rest to fall in line. : )
Well off we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...