Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TEN days. now the Official count down begins.. Megan and Jessica both left today to go to Provo. I am slightly mad at myself for not seeing them yesterday.. but I'll see them soon enough! so Oh Well! I feel slightly unprepared for this change. I still feel as if i could be one of the little girls with pigtails and being scared going into first grade. I guess that fear stems from me not knowing what to expect. I am very excited to get out the door and go! I think the only thing that is really pushing me forward and grounding me is knowing that I will have a lot of people there that I can rely on such as Family, friends, and as always My Heavenly father. I am pumped to meet new people make more new friendships and have a BLAST!




1 comment:

  1. You are going to be great. You are sunshine and you will add light to wherever you are! Remember to be true to yourself, and become the glorious woman you are meant to be! I am so excited for you. I have loved watching you grow over the last few years. You will always be special to me, my Jenny. SHINE! Love you LOTS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...