Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

oh my.

my oh my oh why oh why. I am just ready for stupid people to leave. I hate girls and girl drama. I think that is why my two best friends are Megan and Kim. We are chill and speak our minds. problem. Solution. DONE! that easy. but nooooooo here where i live we have to be dumb. I hate people who are nasty dirty, who do not help around the house. . DUMB I cannot wait until i can move out and not live with a couple certain people. I love 3 of my roommates. its sad that it is that low but COME ON! anyways. new subject.
I cannot wait until thanksgiving. i will get to see MEGAN AND KIM! and people in BOISE! :) yayayay! LAst week was horrid. i did not do very well at school. but today is a NEW WEEK! yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...