I've always loved to run. especially if i have some great tunes.;) but never have i ran on a usual basis. and lately i have been feeling a lull. A lull in my life a lack of accomplishment. and i had the idea after i read my friend's blog who is going to run a full marathon. i want to run a half marathon. i want to fill my life with a goal. :) So i researched how to train i am starting to get EXCITED! RUN RUN RUN!!!
What a cool "friend" you must have . . . ;-) wink! You can totally do it. I am SO scared for "the day" it is not even funny! I just keep trying to be positive! It is hard when the weather is bad, I can't wait for the spring weather to stick! Then running is more than just staying warm. If you are doing the Potato race then maybe I will see you there! I will be turkey-trotting my way to the finish line! Good luck with the training! Love ya! I believe in you!
ReplyDelete