Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I never thought


Ah TO-DO lists.

I never thought of myself as a person who must be organized. I have always kind of been a person who is go with the flow personality. I've changed. Since September i have formed a new trait. I have to have my planner and map out my weeks and coming events. It is a necessity! I feel like I would have gone mad by now had I not had a planner. My planner is my best friend! :) <3 It has been used and used and used. :)

I am in control of my life and that is what i like. There is something about writing down everything I have to accomplish and then being able to prioritize and tackle everything. :) I can be like this rugby player.



I could not have tackled this past semester without my "handy dandy" planner! Did you catch the reference? BLUES CLUES! :) The semester ends TODAY! I have ONE final tomorrow. and then i will be COMPLETELY DONE with my spring semester here at BYU-Idaho. :) I am going home on SATURDAY! :) Eeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...