I also have been spending pretty much any spare moment with Megs. :) She's BACK! I am extremely happy to have a best frenn again. She and I engage in shenanigans and such, pretty much anything to keep us busy. She writes more of what is going on in her life Here. So check that stuff out! :) She is awesome and is doing a wonderful job of working through her trials and just realizing her strength.
I am working on me. I need to get into the groove of things.. currently i feel a little out of control. I am needing to get a handle on my life! I now have many things occupying my time but now i need to organize them and keep them in their place! I have the BOOtique, school (two online classes), Charms, Nannying (on occasion), Frenns, home life.. aka. Being a good daughter, Church, and just anything and everything! (or at least it feels like it)
Yesterday i came this close to adopting a kitten, She was UH-Door-UH-BULL! Her name is Cocoa. she was the cutest! and she was quite affordable. : ) and MAN did i have me mind set on her once i saw those precious eyes. oh.my.goodness. I just could not contain myself. Had the workers at PetSmart offered for me to hold her i know there would be a snuggly little kitty in my lap right now. i had to tell Megan to talk me out of it because i know my mother would not accept this precious little furball. (since it is her house.. blah blah ) :[
So anyways Megs and i went to the Humane society today and we went to the Cattery. aka where the kitties are. :) aaand we held A LOT of kitties and played with them and snuggled them and just LOVED it. :) the kitties were even MORE affordable at the humane society aand the price included microchip,vaccines, and spay/neutering... so it was even better! but I did not have those urges and desires today.. (even though i do ALL the time.. they were not compelling me to get a little fur ball today).
SO moral of the story is.. I have urges to have kitties and or babies.. about the baby thing.. read on. ;)
BABIES
Yesterday i also was at Annette's house I i watched the kids while she and a friend went for a run.. WELL the friend had a four month old baby... and it was SOO cute. it had the most adorable face and he was squishy aka had little baby rolls and he was soo sweet... so i am looking and his little face and i say to myself "i want one!!" but alas...no dice. The lady did not want to part with the baby ....HOW rude! and we all know i am not getting a baby any other way possible..
SO i guess no babies for me of any species.. :[ I guess i will wait my turn...
So there is my story and life aand ramblings. :)
Hope this was semi-entertaining!
Oh P.S
Here are a few kittem videos.. ones that i find especially adorable and funny. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment