I received a ticket this morning,..
A horrible motorcycle cop decided that since he doesn't have anything better to do and he REALLY wants that award that he is going to pull over this nice girl in the Ford Taurus, who, he claims, was following the car in front of her a little too close. So now i have a ticket.
I am SO furious! He was blabbing on and on about how because i was following so closely that if the car in front of me slammed their breaks i would run into them. I almost wanted to say to him "well you know what?! i have gotten in a car crash when i ran into the back of someone, so i know how to swerve, i also know how to not hit people." but really... is that going to help?
Answer: No.
So now i owe 85 dollars... dumb.. If any of you want to help me and love me donations are gladly accepted! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment