Total Pageviews
Friday, July 05, 2013
Me. now.
Lets start off with the fact that i LOVE this weather. I love summer. I love the smells that come with it. the scent of coconut lotion, the grill fired up cooking up the steaks, the BEAUTIFUL sunshine warming you inside and out.
I am doing pretty good. I am ever learning how the world works. It hurts, it pulls, it strengthens and it grows. I am feeling like i am at the starting line of a course and I don't have the slightest clue what is to come.
But. I guess thats how life is eh?
My sister has become my best friend. She is hilarious. I appreciate her constant motivation she gives me. She keeps me sane. She keeps me from wasting away in my easy chair.
I work hard at my job. I don't know what I will be doing a year from now. That uncertainty is was makes me feel like I have a giant balloon inflating in my chest and it is threatening to pop.
So in the mean time I'll try harder to somehow become the woman I forgot I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you Jenny. You are awesome.
ReplyDeleteEver considered a mission? You would be a fantastic missionary! Looking back on my life, that is the one thing I wish I could have done differently!
Just a thought. :-)
HUGS!!!!