I find it weird that i am here in Boise while everyone else had their first day of school today. I am working hard to get a job so that i am not a bum while i am here the the next semester. I am also going to get a membership so that i can work out and also do that to keep me from spending all my time on Hulu. ;) oh Hulu is one of my number one weaknesses. :) along side facebook, books,and delicious food. :) I broke my poor little glasses today. :( but i guess i'll have to tape them up or something!

I had a marvelous break!
I got to see my BEST friends in the WORLD! i love them oh so much!
above is some of the many adventures we have together.. in fact i still have two other tattoos on my body that will not come off.. oh well i guess i'll go to church again sporting the ankle tattoo and get dirty looks. haha :) oh well! i am very excited that i am home although it might be nice if i had a job to fill my time!
No comments:
Post a Comment