Christmas
Family
Ward
Job
Future plans
What I am up to now
Now that i am listing it out.. it looks very random.. but hey! isn't this a way for you all to see how i am doing without actually talking to me?! eh? yes.
Well Christmas and New Years was great! i love my family and friends! While here Dave and Krista showed us how to play Settlers of Catan..it is an addicting and fun game! : )They love it so much that they dressed up as part of the board for Halloween! :)
So now i love it! :) i really do love my sister in law Krista she is hilarious and fun.. and she bosses me around and helps me realize what i need to be doing.. :)
I love the Singles ward! i just barely transfered my records over like last week... i thought they were already in the ward... haha oops! it is loads of fun! and the people are now wonderful friends! Just last night for FHE we played soccer ( with a nerf ball.. so that was kind of lame) but we just went with it and had fun anyways! I was the goalie... lets just say the game was very very slow so i had time to do some yoga while i waited for the ball to come over..Mainly just did the tree pose.. which looks like this for those of you who aren't yoga masters like me ;) haha
Before FHE ,Megan, Chris (new friend) , and i went and got sushi! I had never actually had sushi soo it was awesome! We went to Shegais (Shee-gays) and it was delish! :) man i realize i need to start taking pictures so that you guys actually believe me. :)
I decided to participate in a half marathon in May.. so i am going to start training for that this week. use my Nike+ band. :)
I work at Vanity.. its a clothing store. :) It is fun! i love to help people! annd we have cute clothes. :)
My plans are dependent on if i get a very well paying job here in Boise.. If i do i stay here and transfer schools to Boise State. if not then i go to BYU-I and then transfer to BSU,, either way i end up here.. :)
well thats all i can think to write about.. :)

Sounds like lots of exciting stuff! I hope everything works out for the best. I remember having to make choices like that, where to go, etc. Had I not stayed in my hometown of Anchorage, Alaska (I wanted to leave)I would never have met Charles and had our family. Crazy how important even small choices are. They can change your future! Good luck. Much love to you!
ReplyDelete